Arby's chocolate milkshakes are amazingly delicious after gum surgery. I'm working on shakes number 5 and 6, though I have had some help eating them from my family. Turns out I'll be eating "soft foods" in "lady-like bites" for longer than I thought.
"You Again" was a disappointing movie, though it had it's funny parts.
Smiling hurts because you lips are connected to your jaw and your gums. So, less smiley Corinne for a couple weeks.
I've learned a new kind of solitaire - Pyramid. It's what I play when the words on the pages of a book won't stop moving around.
Tim visited today, on his trip between Statesboro, GA and Hickory, NC. It was nice to see him again - it's been a while. Plus catching up on his life and my life, reliving math days, etc. Then I got dizzy and sorta green, so I sent him on his way.
We've had beautiful, sunny, and warm weather this weekend. It's been nice for sitting outside.
It's amazing how exhausting healing is.
No comments:
Post a Comment