Saturday, July 04, 2009

It's my birthday!

Today's my birthday! Yay! I realized this morning that this is my first birthday I haven't spent with my family since my year of service. Crazy. But they were with me in spirit - I got a phone call from Wisconsin and a phone call from Paris (my sister's at Notre Dame!!!!). Plus, I ate birthday cake for breakfast, have decreed that no dishes will be washed or math done today, because it's my birthday! I just finished watching a movie, I plan on relaxing and doing whatever I want until the ice cream sundae party this afternoon. Hollywood Video's gift to me is a free movie rental, so I suspect another movie in my future today. Plus, if Thai food is open today, there will be some of that too!
Last night there was birthday cake as well as birthday s'mores and toasted marshmallows and lots and lots of yummy fruit!

No comments: