I'm a little worried about how my body's going to handle it, and how I'll feed myself without getting entirely tired of crackers and nuts. It'll work though. I'm a big girl, I've lived there before, and I've been to almost all of the Holy Places, so if I need to take a day off and just hang out in the Shrines, I can do that. The weather's supposed to be awesomely pretty.
Other news, I've been trying out a new gym. I went to pilates - it killed me ever so slowly (I was sore for 4 days afterward...). The next day I tried Aquafit - I LOVED it. It was like doing jazzercise and ballet in the water, which my bones and joints appreciated. On Sunday, I tried "BodyFlow", which is a combo of yoga, tai chi, and pilates, which my body definitely preferred to straight pilates. Yesterday, I just did a normal workout, as none of the classes fit my schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment