Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week 1 of working!

This has been a crazy week. I started my job at Core Advisors in Chapin this week. I'm super excited about working, but the first week is never too exciting. Lots of getting accustomed to the phone system, the computer, getting things set up, etc. Yesterday's big step - uninstalling Office 2010. Yep, that was the most eventful thing. Today was better. Then, B and I drove to Greenville/Easley for Trader Joe's, chiropractor, PF Changs, and Whole Foods. We hung out at Le Boucher's, playing cards and eating gluten-free brownies before the musical Grey's Anatomy. I have to say I'm glad I stopped watching Grey's a while ago - there is just too much drama. Too much. Life has enough tension - I don't need to voluntarily introduce more.
I'm really looking forward to relaxing some this weekend. And I'm cutting my hair!!!! My hair is longer now than it's been since I was about 8 or 9 I think, and I'm sick of it. There's just too much. So, I'm cutting it off and I'm thrilled. It'll be short and easy to deal with for the summer, but I'll have enough time for it to grow out a bit before pilgrimage if it's a bad cut.
Now, it's way past time for bed.

No comments: