Yesterday, I got rugs for my office.
Today, after coffee with A and cameos of two of my favorite baristas, I headed to Charlotte with Bya and grad school friend Sara. First, we started out at Fuel Pizza for some fabulous gluten-free pizza. I got a pizza with spinach, ricotta cheese, sausage, and fresh basil along with the traditional mozzarella and tomato sauce. It was AMAZING! I ate the whole pizza by myself. I needed the energy for our major shop-a-thon afterward. I got a new sweater blazer, along with a mousepad journal (a mousepad that is 50 sheets of pretty paper with lines and a calendar at the top), and a pretty mug for my mom. Then, I got Crocs that are black flats to wear on dressy occasions, followed by our trip to Sephora. I found several new favorite perfumes/body scents, as well as a lipstick that is "the color of my lips only accentuated", as I've decided to call it, and some bronzer to help balance out the alternating bright red and ashy pale that come on due to the fibro. Unfortunately, I discovered a scent that I wished I had bought today at Sephora, but oh well. I was a little overwhelmed by the whole experience. Next time I go, I'll know a little better what to do :).
No comments:
Post a Comment