I have discovered the deliciousness that is Mustard Seed in Charleston, SC. Had a lovely dinner with the Kustins and Kustin-Bovenders last night, along with my parents. Unfortunately, this horrible cough I've had now for weeks got in the way, but the shrimp and scallop risotto and southwestern torte were both incredible!
Lovely times with B on the beach - she and I walked, took pictures, chatted, and just enjoyed the moments.
I read the newest letter from the House of Justice - wow. I was humbled and in awe. What I took away from it was - how lucky I am to be a part of a community that is working for the spiritual empowerment of the world, with a diversity of methods that work for all sorts of people the whole world round. I'm excited.
The beach is getting warmer, temperature-wise, and hopefully the wind won't be so intense these next few days. Today, three little boys and their parents join us in as the next in our collection of guests.
I think I'm going to start taking a class on Tuesday - just once a week, for three hours. Taking steps to look into a new career path - I'm mostly excited but a little nervous. Plus, it's the first time I've had to pay for my education. I'm taking baby steps, and fortunately those aren't too expensive.
No comments:
Post a Comment