Monday, November 02, 2009

A sick day

Today I feel lousy. So I stayed home, read a book in bed (totally unsatisfactory ending I must say), ate food that the wonderful Baha'i community has supplied me with, and just finished You've Got Mail. Something I never noticed until this time - at one point in the movie, when Meg Ryan's character is comforting herself, she sits down in the corner of her apartment with sunshine, on the floor, and eats a bowl of soup/cereal/something. I do the same thing! In fact, I did it this morning. I curled up on my office floor with a pillow, since I wanted to be in the sun.
Later today I will finish off my grading and potentially read some algebraic geometry if I can. Right now, it's back to the couch I go. I think I'll continue the New York City theme - One Fine Day, Hitch, Kate and Leopold... any suggestions? What's your favorite New York City movie?

1 comment:

Erin Gail said...

it's sorta late for suggestions, but i LOVE you've got mail for a nyc movie choice :)