"...nothing is too much trouble and there is always time." -Abdu'l-Baha. My little corner to explore the things I encounter with life, including faith, love, friendship, service, and striving to be a better person every day.
Friday, September 11, 2009
a little bit better
I think this morning I'm finally doing a bit better. Yesterday was worse than Wednedsay, and last night was about as bad as Sunday night. I didn't like the downward slide at all. But, I think this morning I'm doing a bit better. Plus, A will be arriving in just an hour and a half to keep me company, get some work done together, and just take care of me. It'll be nice to have a real person around, rather than just Malcolm and telephone calls. Yesterday I saw a person for the first time since the doctors on Tuesday. I have a new appreciation for people with swine flu who can't interact with anyone for a week! Two and a half days was too much for me. Maybe by tonight I'll feel up to being out in the world, I hope!! Thanks for the healing prayers, and keep them coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment