Monday, August 24, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

... of the past few weeks (in no particular order):

1. Seeing so many of the people I love and care about so much
2. Enjoying the absolutely beautiful nature that I live in and near
3. Time with friends over - make your own sushi picnic lunch, and an ice cream party at my place
4. Just relaxing with someone special to me
5. Betty Crocker's new gluten-free chocolate chip cookie mix - not only is the dough tasty, but the cookies turn out pretty well and still taste good the next day!
6. Starting conversations with random people in the aisles of Wegman's
7. Late night walks home in Ithaca after delicious food at parties
8. Seeing my friends so happy in their new starts (apartments, marriages, houses, etc.)
9. Having a truly classic sister conversation - I love my sister :)
10. Enjoying the last few days of post-A-exam freedom and celebration before classes begin again

I think that's about all for now. James Taylor, Corrinne May, Red Grammer, Priscilla Ahn, Meiko, Joshua Radin, Jack Johnson, and Jason Mraz have been playing in my "August Mix" this week.

1 comment:

BreakingDawn said...

i love you too sister of mine! :-)