This prefix "meta-" has appeared a lot in the last 24 hours, so I've decided to abuse it.
Last night, I had one of those rare experiences of dreaming within a dream, and in fact going so far as to tell someone (in my dream) about the weird dream I had, completely unaware that I in fact was still dreaming.
I also lectured myself in my dream about the value of patience. I remember saying something to the effect of: "I just don't want to be patient, it's no fun to wait for something! But there's a reason that Baha'u'llah emphasized the importance of patience as a virtue, I guess it's something that I need to pay attention to."
The sun has finally come out and it's going to be back to spring-like temperatures again. I got used to 70 and 80 degree temperatures while I was back home, that 30 and 40 just don't cut it for May. Although in my dream last night, I was suffering through 90 degree weather in March for some reason, walking down the side of a highway trying to catch a bus. And friends morphed into different friends. I have such bizarre dreams....
No comments:
Post a Comment