Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Up for air

Well, one midterm and one problem set down, another midterm and two problem sets to go before next Wednesday. I had a fabulous weekend last weekend though, you can see pics of all the fun here. Yes I know we had fun taking these pictures. It was so great to be with the BWC people again, but a little weird to be touring NYC at the same time :). We still had plenty of fun, and I'm so glad I took the time to go. I went pumpkin picking today, as it's getting to be that time, and the leaves are absolutely beautiful in upstate NY (I'm sure elsewhere too).

There's not really much to say, as all the math has left me very little time to think, which is a good thing. The insanity ends next week, and the end will not come too soon. I'm definitely ready to be done being a first year. Next semester looks much better. Although, we did manage to get in a game of Dutch Blitz during our very brief break this morning, and it was quite fun. It had been too long... and now back to work.

No comments: