Monday, February 05, 2007

Temperature


Today was the coldest day all winter. The wind chill was around -15, and apparently you could get frostbite in only 30 minutes. Also, it's currently only 63 in my apartment. Yes, I understand that it's cold outside, but that does not mean my heat should stop working!!!!! Somehow I don't feel like I'm too demanding to ask for an apartment that's insulated enough to keep my apartment at a reasonable temperature. Yes, I know it's cold outside, but you can fix the cracks around my door frame, and the growing crack in my door (I can now see daylight through it). And I know I'm in the basement and heat rises and such, but still. I don't like having to walk around with 2 pairs of socks and slippers, 2 pairs of pants, and a shirt and hoodie around my apartment! That's wrong.
On a happier note, I can now connect 4 circles in such a way that they are all linked and you can't pull them apart, but if you remove any one of them, they all come apart. If you want to see, I'd be happy to show you :).

No comments: