I have realized that one of the reasons I often didn't blog much when I was living at home was that I already had someone to tell my stories to, and so often I was too tired to tell them once and type them once. I'm going to try to get better.
Yesterday I really lived up all the perks here. I came home, got in the pool, swam some laps, tried to do my own water aerobics (I look ridiculous but no one can see me!), and then just floated. Afterward, I went to the veggie garden and picked a tomato and some basil. Then, for dinner, I had sauteed summer squash (from their fridge) with a tomato, basil, and cheddar omelet. The only thing I actually purchased for dinner was the juice I drank (raspberry pomegranate goji, yum). Everything else came as a part of the house. Then, I loaded the dishwasher and headed off to LSA.
I had a dream with Abdu'l-Baha in it the other night. That was interesting. I'd never actually dreamed about Abdu'l-Baha before. Overall, it was a cool dream. Reassuring, although the end was annoying. In the dream, I was completely exhausted and finally going to bed at 3 am, and then my (real) alarm went off and it was time to get ready for work. I still felt exhausted.
Last night I dreamt that someone kidnapped me repeatedly and forced me to use some special powers for evil, and I and the other kidnapees were trying to thwart them...
I think my new medication is giving me strange dreams in general, making me subconsciously not want to go to bed. I keep getting to bed far too late.
Today, my fellow new co-worker and I got a new "toy" - a new software program to do the things I've been wanting to do but not had the tools to do at work. I'm excited to go back on Monday and continue playing with it and getting it set up to do amazing things for us. :)
Now, off to Thursday Night Dinner with my family! Afterwards, I'll be showing friends how to make the flourless chocolate cake from America's Test Kitchen, which we'll take to Feast tomorrow night. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment