"...nothing is too much trouble and there is always time." -Abdu'l-Baha.
My little corner to explore the things I encounter with life, including faith, love, friendship, service, and striving to be a better person every day.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Box for the Future
"this is a dress-up box for the future & it's filled with stuff like courage & love & play because they're the only things that are any use at all when you get right down to it."
I saw that one earlier, and loved it and it makes me really happy that you have it. i'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk last night--i hope you slept well, and I love you!
1 comment:
I saw that one earlier, and loved it and it makes me really happy that you have it. i'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk last night--i hope you slept well, and I love you!
Post a Comment