Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sick and tired

This is just a venting post. I'm very sick of getting sick for absolutely no reason. For example, today was a good day. I got home, thinking about going to a Ruhi book 3, and then I am all of a sudden completely nauseous. I'm a good little experimental patient, start taking notes, and take the medicine we're trying out again. Half an hour later, I'm sicker. Yes, that's right, I get sicker. I am so tired of having random, horrible stomach nausea and pain of pretty much any sort. I'm also tired of having doctors tell me, "Well it looks like to me that, besides the celiac, you're a very healthy person." If I'm a healthy person, why is it that every few weeks, I get a nasty illness that puts me on the couch for as little as half a day and as much as almost a week! Does that sound healthy to you? I don't think so. And I must say, it's not so much fun having a large chunks of time unexpectedly taken away. Not to mention the almost daily somewhat dull, sometimes more sharp, stomach pain that likes to pop up randomly and stay with me for a few hours or days. Being sick used to mean I got to relax and take it easy. The only problem is when I'm sick all the time, and I still want to lead my life!!!! I'm hoping that the pain has subsided long enough that I can get some sleep tonight. Please, all of you out there, pray for me to get better and/or for the doctors to figure out something so that they can help me feel better. I got a good couple years of healthy life, and I want that back.

No comments: