Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day!


The snow overfloweth into my apartment because there's just so much. Last night, we got about 10 inches of snow. Over the course of today, we're supposed to get another foot :). I'm loving the fact that I didn't have any classes today anyway (though classes as of noon were officially cancelled). So I wanted to share the joy and excitement of my first big snow with all of you.


I'm also very glad that I don't have to drive any time soon, since I can barely see my car! It's that first bump in the snow with slight suggestions of blue ;). And my great landlords have been out shoveling my "sidewalk" several times today, creating the nice path that's there. You can't really see how deep the snow is, but the trick is that the pipe you see sticking up is at lesat 3 feet tall. It's disappearing :). So the joys of the afternoon will be lunch, a trek up the hill, finishing off the homework due before next Thursday, and then playing in the snow, which is still falling!!!

No comments: