Sunday, January 21, 2007

Puppies

Last night, in my dream, I bought a puppy. Granted it was from JC Penny, but it was the most adorable puppy I've ever seen. It was so soft, playful, and loving. I loved that puppy, and I couldn't let go of it. I wanted to be holding it constantly. Then, after my time in the mall, I remembered that I'm not allowed to have a puppy, that my landlord would be upset. So then I realized I had to return it. At this point, the puppy starts crawling into my jacket pocket or my bag or all these little corners so that I can't find him to return him. I then find out that this poor puppy had some sort of abusive background and was scared of abandonment (or something like that, doesn't really make sense, it was after all a dream). So then I try to go to the store to return him, but at that point I couldn't remember which store he was from. It was only after having gone to several stores that I realized that he was from JC Pennys, not Macys or Sears. But then I woke up, before actually returning him. And the thought of that puppy is so comforting but also a bit sad to me, but it definitely made the horrible night just a little bit better. Yay for puppies.

No comments: