Tuesday, October 03, 2006

And the world spins madly on...

These past 8 days have been incredibly busy and eventful. My life in Ithaca continues, with many challenges and surprises. My trip to Maine was wonderful and amazing... spiritually refreshing and filled with old friends. I got to pray - hard core pray, which was wonderful. I got to catch up with fellow service youth, I got to see my "sister" and a "big brother", which was also lovely. And I got to get to know one of my fellow Baha'i women, and that was oh so delightful. I'm so excited to be here. I took my analysis midterm this evening, which was one of the tensest exams I've ever taken. It was 4 problems, and very difficult. But it's over :). So now, there's still a million and one things to do before fall break, but I will officially be done in 48 hours! And then I get to have a lovely dinner, and then head home the next day! I cannot wait to be back in South Carolina, to step foot into my parents house, to give my favorite people big hugs, and do all sorts of fun things. But now, off to bed because I thoroughly enjoy sleep and very much need it.

No comments: