"...nothing is too much trouble and there is always time." -Abdu'l-Baha. My little corner to explore the things I encounter with life, including faith, love, friendship, service, and striving to be a better person every day.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Things are resolved
So today, my class schedule was resolved. I sat in on a challenging class, an un-intelligible class, and an easy class, the first and last of which I'm taking. I personalized my desk space, I got to pray with one of the other lovely Baha'i students (never thought a library trip could be so refreshing), got a frozen lemonade at the Gimme trailer, later got ice cream at Purity, and got to decorate my apartment. All in all a good day. Should be an exciting week, with my first office hours tomorrow, first Olivetti club seminar, first swing dance lessons, first math reception, first trip to IKEA and much much more I'm sure :). Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment